its so hard not to get your hopes up isnt it ladies ..

peach

Reaction score
I have some signs of pregnancy but they can also be signs of my af coming

its so hard not to get your hopes up isnt it

The only thing keeping my hopes up is I seem to be having a couple more little signs I dont normally get with af but still they could be signs of both lol I know the only way to find out is to wait for af but its soooooooooo hard lol

the witch is due this week but were testing end of the week when hubby is home but I know ill be testing as soon as he walks in the door lol (if af dont come that is)

Got my fingers crossed for you!! I wouldnt be able to stop myself doing a sneaky one now! hehe

ha ha I am amazed at my strenth too
I think it helps that I am sat with the lap top on my knee choc bar at the side a dead leg from sitting on and I dont need a wee ha ha ha

Fx for you peach!! Hope you get your bfp!

It's super hard not to think about it or to wonder if every twitch is a sign!! That's defo the hardest part for me during ttc!!

Xxx

Fx for you peach!! Hope you get your bfp!

It's super hard not to think about it or to wonder if every twitch is a sign!! That's defo the hardest part for me during ttc!!

Xxx

thankyou, i didnt think resisting peeing on a stick would be so hard lol

I could list em all and see what yous think but it will only make me sound desprate and icredablly silly if my af arives ha ha

Ha ha it's so annoying that af symptoms are pg so similar that you just never know! The best symptom is a bfp!

I used to compare my symptoms with others all the time untill it seemed like I could be preggo every month for the past 8 months but oh no, just lovely af!!!!

Xx

Ha ha it's so annoying that af symptoms are pg so similar that you just never know! The best symptom is a bfp!

I used to compare my symptoms with others all the time untill it seemed like I could be preggo every month for the past 8 months but oh no, just lovely af!!!!

Xx

I know its such a pain in the ass lol what did people do before pg tests lol its the waiting that kills me I am soooo impatient lol

I know I always got my hopes up previous months befor egetting BFP and its so hard to not be upset and disappointed. Then I got to the "Im not bothered " stage and just carried on so when I should have probably tested sooner and I was actually pregnant I held off for fear of more disappointment.

Stay positive it works honestly xx

Even tho im pretty sure we are out this month i cant help but have hope its all ive got left!!!

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back