it's off yippee

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
joshua had his cast off. his leg looks fine. his left knee looks slightly higher but the consultant said it will rectify eventually.

he is still walking awkwardly and his back is aching as he walks bent over. wasnt offered phsyio but i might ring for some.

his ankle is slightly swollen on the inside of his leg and he has scratched it to pieces. have been putting e45 on it but i might get DH to take him to the doctors if it doesnt ease.

Aww, bless him. Here's hoping he can actually enjoy the rest of the school holidays now! :dance:

yep, we have just got to work on his walking for when he starts reception in september.

there was a little boy there, i say aged about 10 and he had his left arm in a cast up to shoulder and his right arm up to his elbow. he had fallen out of a tree on the first day of school holiday. poor sod.

:dance: He must be so chuffed, bet it's been a nightmare in this heat!

Hi

glad he finally has it off he must be so happy
Katrina

yes he is going swimming and loves it. i will have to take a close up piccie as his leg is covered in dark hair.

hopefully he will be up walking better before he starts school in september. :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back