stroller help

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help.

Joshua, my four year has broken his leg just below the knee, luckily it was below the growth plate, but the surgeon said it was a really bad break. he had an op but so far he doesnt need any pins or plates, but he has to go back for a xray next week and a permanent cast.

the problem is, is that we have a wheelchair for whilst he is in a cast but we are going to have to get a buggy for him once the cast is off as we are going to have to build up his leg muscles, can anyone recommend a buggy that isnt really expensive and is suitable for a 4 year old.

Toys R us have a decent Bruin one for 40 quid, my friend has it, it's fine.

How is the little fella? How did he break it? Are you OK? It sounds stressful I hope you are all settled down.

hi urchin

he broke it on his trampoline, my advise to everyone DONT BUY ONE. out of every 10 fractures at the hospital (under 14 year old). 7 - 8 are because of trampolines. We have a friday ad paper here and we put it in there this afternoon and we have already sold it.

joshua didnt fall off he just landed awkwarded, just bouncing. i will post a piccie of him and his cast later on. he has a temporary one at the moment and will get a fibre glass one next week.
x

EEEEKKKK

Mason's just had a trampoline for his birthday! :shock:

Too late now I guess. My friends daughter broke her leg really badly on one of those micro scooter things and Mason has one of those too, nevermind :oops:

Poor thing - hope he isn't suffering too much. You must have been out of your mind with worry for him :(

awww the poor boy
wen my sis was 5 she had a foot op and the hospital wouldnt give her a weel chair it was both feet, so mum had to get a buggy but she was 12 weeks prem and the size of a two year old
i hope he gets better soon poor lil boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back