Its never going to happen!!

nikkif

Reaction score
I am 4 days ovedue and have no signs of baby making an appearance anytime soon :(

I am trying not to think about it too much but having a down day today and feel like its never going to happen! I know they will only leave me so long before i am induced but i want it to happen naturally

Sorry i just needed a little rant.

Come on baby :pray: :pray:

I was 10 days overdue - 2 days before induction date. It will happen chick and just think how close you are now it could literally happen any time.

I know what it feels like though, so hugs for you :hug: x

try some old fashioned remedies........raspberry tea followed by a spicy curry followed by a good old romp!!!!!!! :cheer:

I went thru this Keeley was 8 days late i thought i was gonna be pregnant forever... but all i thought about was the midwife won't let you go 12 days over so the end is insight and once your lo is here you'l forget about being overdue :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

come on little baby, come out

:)

just think everyday that your baby isnt here is a day closer to when it will :)

:hug: I know how you feel hunni, i am 3 days over and think nothing is going to happen, i went 11 days over with my little boy and it just started all of a sudden no warning it will happen and if worse comes to worse they will help by starting things off so it is less than 8 days away and you will meet your LO

I know how you feel it is so annoying and really does get you down, but getting all up tight wont help try relax and stay calm (hard i know) as babies like to come when mum is relaxed and ready.

I have tried everything, the curry, tea, sex, massage,bouncing up and down on the ball, even had a sweep but baby just is not ready... they come when they are ready and thats it... wont be long just think in about a max of 10 days you will be holding your baby :cheer:

:hug: thanks :hug:
I know it will happen soon enough!!

nikkif said:
I am 4 days ovedue and have no signs of baby making an appearance anytime soon :(

I am trying not to think about it too much but having a down day today and feel like its never going to happen! I know they will only leave me so long before i am induced but i want it to happen naturally

Sorry i just needed a little rant.

Come on baby :pray: :pray:

I can fully understand what you're going through, I'm now 8 days overdue. Got my induction booked for Tues but like you said, I would much rather things happened naturally. :hug:

Hi Nikkif,

sorry you're still waiting. It must be soo frustrating. It will happen for you though. Baby just needs to be ready.

Sending lots of labour dust.

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back