41 weeks today... And totally fed up!

Nic36

Reaction score
Sooooooo fed up of being pregnant now!!
Tired, uncomfortable, can't sleep, too big to do anything and baby is showing no signs of wanting to make her appearance anytime soon. Grrrrr...
I am booked in for induction Thursday, but would love for her to arrive before then... Come on baby girl... Mummy Is starting to pull her hair out here!!!! :(

Oh Nic poor u :( I'm not 40 weeks till tomorrow and I know how I feel. Didn't sleep very well last noght, had pain in which ever hip I was lying on. Can't sleep on my back cos I can't breathe. Tried to stay on my left cos Pip needs to flip back that side but each time I woke I was on my right :/ had BH's through the night that woke me up and now feels like I have a bad belly :( all these little signs but no plug, no niggles, no nothing! Lol!

Hope ur little lady starts to make her appearance soon. When is ur next mw appt? xx

Aww poor Nic, hoping your little lady makes an appearance before you have to have the induction. Know how both of you ladies are feeling come on feb babies xx

Awwww I'm not quite as far on as you girls (38 weeks) but I know how you feel fingers crossed your lo's make an appearance soon.

Oh you poor thing. I'm not 40 wks till thurs but already feeling on the fed up side. Like larly my hips are so painful and laying on either side hurts. I too can't breathe on my back. Let's hope something happens soon for us all, especially for your little girl. Let's hope you won't need that induction??

Why don't you go shopping or something and buy something nice for yourself, you could power walk from shop to shop!! :D

Why don't you go shopping or something and buy something nice for yourself, you could power walk from shop to shop!! :D

Do you know, I think I might just do that... Really need to cheer myself up! Not quite sure about the 'power walking ' though... Maybe I'll settle for a power waddle from shop to shop with plenty of stops at the cafes on the way! :)

Hope ur little lady starts to make her appearance soon. When is ur next mw appt? xx

Thanks Carly! Next MW was supposed to be tomorrow, but am now seeing the anaesthetist instead, so not sure I'll be able to get another MW appt booked before Thursday's induction. :roll:

Ah Nic bless you. But agree why don't you do something nice for yourself maybe a pedi, hair done or massage. Something to make you feel better and you know sods law that little one will arrive the day you book that for!! hehe

I am already fed up like you girls i end up shifting from hip to hip as its too painful! When i lay on my back i get really bad pain under bump so that is a no go.

So fed up and i haven't reached 40 weeks quite yet!! x

I have my next mw tomorrow and if Pip is engaged (oh please god let him be engaged!!) I'm gonna ask if they will do a sweep. I know there is no hope of getting one if he is still free cos of the risk of cord prolapse.

Just need him out NOW for cuddles and kisses! And so I can regain some level of comfort!

Last edited:
Hey ladies, have heard quite a few people say that reflexology is good for getting things going so if you were going to book a mani or pedi anyway you might as well swap it to this and see if it gets things started!! Good luck! xxx

Awww bless, feel so sorry for you. Fingers x'd for you that something gets going soon..... You must of made it so comfy in there for her, snuggled up and doesn't want to pop out into this scary big world!

Just think, every pain you have, is a pain closer to labour, every minute longer she's inside is another minute without the crying, pooing and weeing everywhere & you sharing the same blood flow.

POSITIVES FROM THE NEGATIVE situation! (i know you're probz at that stage where you want to shout "OH SHUT THE HELL UP U SILLY COW!" x

Last edited:
Thanks hellywelly - have also heard about reflexology... Might see if I can get myself a session booked! :)
Nikki - that's a nice positive way of looking at it...:). Thanks! X

no probz, jus have to try repeat it back to myself when i want to chew the arm off my sofa in anger! lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back