Its nearly christmas!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Im not even meant to be here really but i thought everyone could do with abit of christmas cheer :)

Its only 17days, 8hours and 5 minutes till Christmas.

Is everyone sorted? Or have you all got loads to do?

Spreading christmas cheer dust :dust::dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well... I don't have a tree, Christmas dinner/food, ANY of my Christmas pressies....I'm WAY behind!

Hubby is taking me shopping Thursday for everything though, can hardly wait! :D x x

So exciting! Got all the shopping done (except beer for the lads at work), and half way through the wrapping.

Decided not to have a tree cos the cats will prbably demolish it... how do you all manage with pets and desctructable xmas decorations? :)

Xx

Yay Christmas.......tis the first year am actually extremely excited as normally I'm a real baaa humbug :)
Tonight we are putting up our tree followed by hot chocs & watching Disneys a Christmas Carol, my fave film of all time
90% of Christmas food shopping done, couple days before Christmas will just get bread milk fruit veg etc
Present side of things will be done this weekend, OH sorts his family out as he has more whereas I have mum, dad & brother :)
Oooooo I have 9.5 working days left until I finish until the new year
Sooooooo can't wait
xxxxxxx

I have my tree up, and half my shopping done! :) waiting on loads of prezies in the post, loads seem to be delayed by the weather especially amazon.

I'm so excited :)

We put the tree up at the weekend, spent a small portion of my work day today ordering presents online and I've nipped out and stocked up on wrapping paper too. All sorted I think.

Just have to hope that the snow doesn't stop anything from arriving. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back