• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

it's my...

Xena

Reaction score
...third wedding anniversary tomorrow! Can't believe it's been 3 years already!

I got married the same day the Pope died.

We wanna do something nice (DH has booked the day off work) but no idea what. Restaurants are not a good idea as we're both doing slimming world. And obviously we've got the kids. We might be able to get a sitter for Lydia but Alex is sooooo clingy to me that if we left him with somebody he would scream the place down, plus he refuses to eat anything other than breastmilk (from the breast, he won't take bottles) so it's gotta be something kid-friendly.

Any ideas anybody?

i cant even keep a fella for a week, never mind 3 years so i have no advice sorry! lol!!
but happy anniversary i hope you have a good one :cheer: :cheer:

If the weather's nice maybe take a picnic down the park? Nice bottle of champagne & some strawberries to make it more grown up but lots for the kids to do too & quite romantic!

Congratulations by the way!

thanks hun.

lovely idea but the park is so muddy at the moment. Plus the kids have colds :(

thanks though chica

Just want to say congratulations to you and your hubby :hug:

lol thanks

still no idea what we're gonna be doing tomorrow. sat at home in front of our separate computers :rotfl:

Xena said:
lol thanks

still no idea what we're gonna be doing tomorrow. sat at home in front of our separate computers :rotfl:

Yay - come on the forum, you could always email him :rotfl:

Hi Happy anniversary, why dont u all go for a lovely walk in some park wrap the kids up well and head out for a few hrs its shouldnt effect the kids and mayb a bit of fresh air is good for there colds, and then this evening what about a lovely candlelit dinner for just the 2 of ya once the kids head to bed at least then u have spent time with the kids and with each other hope u have a good day what ever you decide to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back