Its my due date !!!!

lucylu87

Reaction score
im tooooooooo excited to wait until the morning ! i've just watched it turn midnight on my laptop and im sooooo excited ! HAPPY DUE DATE TO ME, HAPPY DUE DATE TO ME, HAPPY DUE DATE BABY (please come out now), HAPPY DUE DATE TO ME !!! x

Happy due date!! Hope your baby comes very soon!! Like today soon! X

Happy due date Lucy! Just be prepared to wait (and wait and wait) like the rest of us! Lol although I hope u don't have to! X

Yayy Happy due Date - well done Lucy

That's the sort of thing I do, wait up to see the ticker turn over !

Hope it's not long for you now, perhaps if you buy baby a stocking, he/she will come out before xmas for it!

Last edited:
I remember you coming into Tri 3 like it was yesterday!

So many Xmas babies!!!

Lucy - you're from Southport aren't you? Where you having baby?

Nah im originally from Southport but havent lived there in years and years. Im having my baby at Lancashire Womens and Newborn Centre in Burnley. x

Yay Happy Due Date!!! Any signs of anything happening??

No... no real signs. A few braxton hicks but thats it. Had a bit of a worry last night as hadnt felt the baby move for a while so rang hospital and they told me to go straight in and they put me on a monitor. All was good and midwife was pleased with heartrate and had a few movements while there. she just told me to be really vigilant about it and ring back if there was anything else that didnt feel right. She said i was having tightenings whilst on the monitor but nothing I really felt. x

Fingers crossed baby won't keep u waiting too long tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back