It's my due date!

rachyryan

Reaction score
No signs of anything happening so far:( got a stretch and sweep booked for tomorrow, but i have a feeling that things are gonna be a while yet and i will probably have to be induced for the 3rd time:(.

I am just desperate to get this baby out now lol. I cant wait to meet him. I really hope things will start naturally this time. Keep your fingers crossed girls x

Aaw happy due date :) hope baby gets a shifty on for you x

Happydue date hun, think im gonna be in your position, both my LOs were late and jake had to be induced so im expecting it really. Get jogging and bouncing xx

Dont think anything i do has much effect really. Yesterday i went for a long walk, been bouncing and trying to keep as active as i can but 2 weeks ago his head was 2/5ths engaged then last week his head was free again so i dont think he is ready yet to make his appearance. As long as my bp remains stable i will be allowed to go 12 days overdue as well. My bp has been on the rise and i'm seen weekly but it's not gotten any higher but my hands are really swollen and painful but so far no other symptoms of pe (i had this last time but after i gave birth).

Happy due date!!!! Hope things get moving for you soon x

Happy due date :) curry for tea tonight??? Xx

My friend swears by bombay bad boy pot noodles to put you into labour. I hate pot noodles but went to tesco this morning to see if i could find one but they didnt have any lol. I will try anything now!

Happy due date :) hope you have some signs of baby coming soon! Get trying all them old wives tales :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Happy due date hun! I have my fx that he will come naturally for you! xxx

happy due date... hope he makes an appearance soon

xx

Happy due date, hope things get a shimmy on for you Xx

Happy due date Hun !! Hope things get moving for u really soon!! Have everything crossed !! Xxx

Happy due date my dd buddy!! Fx won't be long for u now xxx

Thank you, glad to see you on here again. Missed your chat and updates. Your wee girl is stunning x and didnt i say you would pop before me!!!!

Awww happy due date - hope he puts an appearance in soon!

Happy due date Hun !! Hope things get moving for u really soon!! Have everything crossed !! Xxx

Thank you, I feel so left behind now, we were all due at the same time roughly and i'm still waiting (story of my life hehe). There are folk on her due after me that are having their babies now, oh well not much i can do really other than just wait lol. I am predicting the 26th of november now!

Happy due date! Won't be long now!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Happy due date!
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members