It's my due date today!!!!!!!!!

sarah2807

Reaction score
:shock: OMG!!! I can't believe 40 weeks has gone sooooooooo fast.
My Lo is due today!! :D
She's obviously not planning on making an appearence and being punctual so it looks like I'll be joining the overdue club as from tomorrow. :evil: Gosh I hate in when people are late!!!

I'm in positive mood today (mananged to get 9 hours sleep-which helps!! :cheer: ) so I'm ok about her not being on time (at the moment anyway!!) i didn't expect her to come on time anyway and know that she'll be here whatever happens in the the next 2 weeks. :cheer:

congrates on your due date lets hope she comes soon,

take care

xxxxx

i was gonna put up a happy due date post 4 u but u got outta bed earlier than me :rotfl:

HAPPY DUE DATE anyway hun, hope you dont have long to wait :cheer:

awww..bless you hun! I was up at 8am today ...that's a lie in compared to the usual ridiculous times!! :rotfl:

yeyyyyy sarah!!!! can't believe it's your due date :shock:

it would be lovely if your little angel was punctual :angel: :hug:

Woohoooooooooooooo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Happy due date.

I hope you dont have to wait to long to meet your princess.

Congrats on reaching your due date :cheer:

Hopefully you won't be waiting too much longer to meet LO.

Alex xxx

Happy due date :cheer:

Your LO will be here really soon :cheer:

sarah2807 said:
:shock: OMG!!! I can't believe 40 weeks has gone sooooooooo fast.
My Lo is due today!! :D
She's obviously not planning on making an appearence and being punctual so it looks like I'll be joining the overdue club as from tomorrow. :evil: Gosh I hate in when people are late!!!

I'm in positive mood today (mananged to get 9 hours sleep-which helps!! :cheer: ) so I'm ok about her not being on time (at the moment anyway!!) i didn't expect her to come on time anyway and know that she'll be here whatever happens in the the next 2 weeks. :cheer:

Aw i hope she comes soon for you!!

It would have been my due date too of the little monkey hadnt came out 3 weeks early!!

:hug: :hug:

That's it lfc_sarah....Rub it in :rotfl:

Congrats on your due date. Hope your bubs is not as stubborn as the may babies :cheer:

HAPPY DUE DATE!!!

Make sure you get enough sleep at all times of day from now on - she could come any time!

Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back