its friday and im in love, but so is my cat.. :(

isobel84

Reaction score
well just an silly thread really but now this week i have reduced my shifts to 4 a week and even tho i really like the rest.. ITS BORING.. :( i used to work 8 a week.. so now after 3 days of, im bored.
just took my cat for a walk, not a great idea as all the outside smells made her all horny :wall2: and when shes horny it sounds like im surrounded by cows.. not joking the sounds she makes. :eh: HURRY UP £190 grant so i can have her done!

Anyway.. i wish OH would come on his white horse and whisk me away to McDonalds for a burger and an icecream (high standards went with pregnancy) but i have not heard from him so its not likely :shakehead:

roll on tomorrow when i finally can go to work again:roll:

I get like that! I only work 2 days a week and lacey goes to nursery on 2 different days so I get so board!! I've even asked for extra shifts before I go on mat leave just cos I'm so board lol
andddd.... even though OH is being a pain, it's Friday which means he's home for the weekend!! Lots of snuggles coming up! :D

Aww he'll be living with you soon! Then your get annoyed with his little habbits lol

i allready am, god he annoyes me! but when you are in love.. you just are.. :D
it will be a big test to live together with a baby aswell! whoop!

haha random thread isobel made me laugh though my kitten just got neutered the other week best thing i ever done although its supposed 2 calm them down instead he is the complete opposite worse than what he used 2 be before he got it lol weird one

:rofl: at 'sounds like Im surrounded by cows' !

My cats in season at the moment and Im at my wits end!!! Truly does sound like cows. That low mmeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. :wall:

haha its shocking! first few times i thought she was choking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back