its driving me mad!

samharris

Reaction score
I really don't understand this!

Hubby and i have been trying for our second baby for 5 months now and over the past few days i've been slightly costipated and sorry to be blunt but my nipples are really sore its not just that my boobs are busting out of my bra's even though i was measured just after xmas but i think they measured me wrong, i took HPT this mornign and it was a BFN i'm not sure if i'm late tho as my AF has been a week later than when i was on the pill!

any advice is appreiated

Thanks

It may well be that you have tested too early. What test did you use? The best thing you can do it re-test in a few days. If you havn't missed af yet, your levels will be too low to show on a hpt. Just keep re=testing every few days for the next week until you either get a BFP or af comes. If you are still getting a BFN after another week, then see your GP for a blood test. Good luck x

HIya tahnks for your reply i used boots own brand and the result literally to seconds to come out its the fastest 1 i've used, i'll do what you said to do just keep trying and see what happens.

Well ladies by my calculation i'm 15days late my boobs are hard i'm having dizzy spells, so gonna give it to the end of the week and if still no af do another hpt :pray: :pray:

and if all else fails its off to the doctors

sending you lots of magic dust.......................test again soon and keep us posted....good luck

Hello!
Thought id finally join up to share tips and worries with someone other than my husband and my mum!
Iv been on the depo contraception injection for 6 years and came off it in September. Initially didnt start trying to conceive because wanted my periods and my hormones to get back to normal. No periods have arrived yet and decided to just start trying. Although through wanting our 1st baby so much have even started buying ovulation kits as i have read that you can still ovulate without having a period. But as i guessed nothing is happening.
Has anyone else been on the depo and how long did it take for your fertility and everything to get back to normal or how long did it take to conceive?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, all i seem to do at the moment is long to be pregnant! xxx

good luck sam i hope its a bfp :hug: :hug:

Charlie- hi am welcome, you might get a better respone if you start a new thread :hug:

Bought a clearblue today got a BFN :( can't understand this so gonna go to the docs and get a blood test done

:hug: Could just be your having an extra long cycle. If you havn't had af in the next couple of days then a trip to the Dr's would be a good idea.

It could be i'll give it till monday and see what happens

How do i get that ovulationn ticker?

Ok i'm dead convinced now but its too early to tell i nearly threw up earlier at the smell of coffee off for a blood test for me i reakon!

That does sound like a pg symptom! I just really hope that you get your bfp! How many days overdue are you now, and are you def sure of your dates?

I'm around 17 days late now i can't help but feel excited but i don't wanna set myself up for a fall!

well its not meant to be this month af got me again but hey i'll have extra fun in keeping trying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back