Its darkest before dawn

knopk@

Reaction score
Right, I cant believe I am typing this but Anton went to sleep without the breast in his cot.

Wasnt plain sailing as we went to bed shortly after 7pm but the funnies thing is that he went to sleep with a dummy. And not in his mouth, he doesnt want it, but in his hands!:shock:

Freaky weird baby.

It probably wont last long but its my little triumph

Apparently my hubbie needed 2 one to hold and one to suck when he was a baby!! Yay for the good falling asleep anton!! Clever boy!!
xxx

That's brilliant!! :cheer: maybe it's a psychological thing.. He has something to suck if he wants it!!

Well he woke up an hour later screaming. I just dont know why

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

teething or a nightmare?
its a start tho :)

He always wakes up screaming if i am not physically there. Its just he is used to someone next to him.
I have contacted sleep lady, i just cant sort it on my own and HVs are useless

You like Florence and the Machine by any chance ;) x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know if you are for or against.. But have u tried an amber anklet?? I took lilyanna off for three days and she was miserable all day an screaming thru the night every few hrs about 4mos old.. Put back on and she was fine. Last week I forgot to put it on for two days and she was the same again, miserable in the day and took from 7-11 to get to sleep mon and 7-10:45 on tues.. Coz she was crying and she cried out a couple of times in the night... Put it bk on her Wednesday morning and she was sparko at 7 on her mat while I was getting her a bottle before bed! Has been fine ever since.. I was very sceptical about these bracelets but now I can't recommend them enough! I truly believe it helps lily a great deal!

Sorry to hear your still having probs.. Hopefully the sleep lady will be able to help you out massive :hug:

You had my hopes up there for a solution with these clingy boys! I've been trying a dummy again too but he's not interested. Be interesting to hear what sleep lady says

Sometimes he will go 3 or 4 hours even 5 on the rare occasion!

He didnt go down last night. 7-10 pm it was battle of wills and he won. I am sooooooo tired.

Coupled with painting fireplace surround, touching up the kitchen and main bathtoom. and cleaning of course. Feeling like a cinderella

Blimey Sarah! Got a greedy bubba there!!
At least ur getting things done lol! There's a positive side lol!

Hopefully things will settle down for you (both!) soon!! :hug:

Last edited:
I think its needy rather than greedy boys! Fx we get more sleep tonight!

Coz they love their mummies :D xx hope you both get some sleep xxx

I gave in yesterday after DH and I have tried to settle him repeatedly. He just stands in the cot and wails, doh!
I have community nursery nurse coming round today, will see if she can help

So we managed to settle him around 10 pm finally. He just woke up and wouldnt settle until i fed him from both breasts. Now i.cant go to sleep.

Nursery nurse couldnt suggest anything really,.she said they cant officially recommend it but craneal osteopathy helped some babies.
I am considering giving it a go but also taking him to.GP to rule out reflux/other medical reasons

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back