its been a while

sam96031

Reaction score
well i havent posted pictures of emma in a while or updated her progress so here goes, she still has no teeth (going to get her some false ones at this rate) she has started half crawling more a drag along the floor :cheer: so is a lot happier and not as frustarted she is doing really well with her feeds which im so proud of, to think that when she was i SCBU her feeding was what kept her in so long, she babbles away and says a few words shes startingto warm to her little cousin and has her birthday party coming up on the 27th. so here are a few recent pics :D
Picture055.jpg

is this the way out!
Picture056.jpg

its this road you want Daddy
Picture051.jpg

looks like shes going to school :cry:
Picture044.jpg

Hi

aww she is gorgeous almost 1 wow :shock:
Loving her coat as well!!

Ooooooooooh she's a heartbreaker if ever I saw, bless her!!!
Her eyes in the last pic are so beautiful, what a strong, lovely little girl you have there proud Mummy :hug:

I know I say this every time but she has amazing eyes! She really is stunning! :D

thanks girls im just so proud of her i was looking at a video of her from january and i couldnt recognise her! she has come along so much :D

Ooooooooooh she's a heartbreaker if ever I saw, bless her!!!
Her eyes in the last pic are so beautiful, what a strong, lovely little girl you have there proud Mummy :hug:

I know I say this every time but she has amazing eyes! She really is stunning! :D

thanks girls im just so proud of her i was looking at a video of her from january and i couldnt recognise her! she has come along so much :D

Oh my gawd, I could just squeeze her, she is totally gorgeous!!!

I LOVE her coat and hat in the last piccie, she looks sooo snuggly :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back