Hi - its been a while!

Duds

Reaction score
hi :wave: its been so long, no one prob knows who i am !
dont get to come on much at all anymore, even taking a pee has to be scheduled ! lol
Hope you are all doing ok and your little ones are behaving for you!

Things are beginning to settle down for me now after many a sleepless night, Freya is such a greedy guts i had to stop her feeding at night which iv now cracked but she tends to wake alot and has only just started going through the night :bored: other than that she is a very good girl and pretty laid back (unlike her sister!) she has 2 teeth already & i have just stopped bf as she kept biting me ! :evil:

aimee is 2 on sunday and her speech is really coming on and she chats away all the time although she is a little lazy with finishing a word. The diva tantrums have started and we now spend half our day on the naughty step! :lol:

Its hard work but they are worth it.

here are couple of recent pics
x

freya5monthsdec016.jpg

064.jpg

009.jpg

035.jpg

I'm new here so don't remember you but what gorgeous girls you have !!! :wave: hello anyway :hug: :hug:

I remember you :wave:
Awww, they are both gorgeous hun

what beautiful girlies you have, they are so different! I remember you because our babies share the same name!
Good to hear things are going well.

Hey Duds,

We were in the tris together for Freya and my DD. Your daughters are beautiful - well done!

How much does Freya weigh now?

Happy birthday to Aimee for Sunday! What are you guys up to for her birthday?

Valentine Xxx

awww its nice to be remembered :) Hi sweetcheeks & welcome to the forum ! :D

Valentine - How are you doing ? yes i remember going through pg together, im due to get freya weighed this week, she was last weighed 3 weeks ago and was over 16lb so i reakon she must be 17lb now. She has always been big but is dropping slightly now. I have just started weaning her as she seems ready. We are having a party tm for aimee and her friends and one on her bd for family as i cant handle it all together!

Elleg - i know they are so different in every way, you wouldnt believe they were sisters ! yes i remember them sharing the same name 8)

Hi Ya

I remember you too.

Your girls are just beautiful; happy birthday to Aimee :D

I remember you :wave: You had Freya a couple of days befor I had Jake (Was called tangerinedream back then :) )

Both your girls are gorgeous! Jake is about to cut his first two teeth. I cant believe how exciting Im getting about it :roll: :rotfl:

Nice to hear from you and that you are all doing well :hug:

I remember you too! :wave:
Both your girls are so gorgeous you must be very proud! :D

Hey Duds :wave:

Your beautiful girls are amazing!! I can believe how quickly time goes :shock:

Happy birthday to Aimee for Sunday xxxxxxxxx

Hi hun

I cant believe how big Aimee is wow and she is gonna be 2 our kids are growing up!!
Freya is getting big already as well both gorgeous :)
Hope to see more of you around here
Katrina :hug:

Thanks for all your replies, i will try and keep up to date on here more :)

Course i remember you natalie&jake - you will always be tangerinedream to me tho!

Hi Duds :wave: :wave:
nice to hear from you! aww gorgeous pics!
it must be hard work but it like like your doing great
and loving it! Aimee has got huge and i never saw any pics
of Freya coz i wasnt online but shes gorgeous!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back