Its amazing what you find on your doorstep...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Moved into our house in October and down the lane there is a big barn called the Lavander Barns that sells organic Lavander and plants etc. I have always driven past but never gone in.

Today I decided to take James for a walk to try and cheer us both up and get over our colds and thought I may as well walk up there and see what it was like.

Well I was glad I did - it was amazing!!! There is an ace aromatherapy shop there and it sold all sorts of stuff - lots of Lavender products but also loads of other lotions and potions with big signs up saying what each one is meant to help with. I bought some Calendula cream which is supposed to be good for reducing stretch marks. They also had Baby Massage books and all the oils as well!

Dont you just love it when you stumble on a little hidden treasure like that!!
Its made my day!

:cheer: :dance:

wow sounds good i love lavender, think i need the stretch mark cream too :think:

In Lydiate

Its called the Lavender Barns. Its actually classed as Lancashire. Im the first house in Merseyside - right on the border of Merseyside and Lancs.

Where abouts in Liverpool are you?

oo dont know it :(

im in Wavertree now, but was raised in Huyton. :)

how much was the Calendula cream thats really good for babies bums to :p you can put it in cloth wipe solution teehee

It was £5 for a pot.

Thanks for the tip! I will try it on James next time he has a sore bum!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back