It's all PFs fault

libs

Reaction score
:wink: well that's my excuse

because it is quiet on here - I went on ebay....

and bid on a full set of ......

warning - the next sentence may change your opinion of me forever :oops:

Quantum Leap DVDs

Ziggy says....'affirmative, you are a nerd' :D

libs said:
:wink: well that's my excuse

because it is quiet on here - I went on ebay....

and bid on a full set of ......

warning - the next sentence may change your opinion of me forever :oops:

Quantum Leap DVDs

Never heard of it. What is it?

I watched 2 episodes of Bewitched at my SIL's the other day and loved it!!! wonder if they sell that on DVD? :think:

OMG that's so old... :rotfl:

gemma&jake said:

Theorizing that one could time travel within his own lifetime, Dr. Sam Beckett stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator and vanished .... He woke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. His only guide on this journey is Al, an observer from his own time, who appears in the form of a hologram that only Sam can see and hear. And so Dr. Beckett finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home.

I miss that series.. and he never did get home... :cry:

OH GOD.. I'm so sad... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Edit: what's sadder is I think he makes a nice Captain Archer too.. although Midna would beg to differ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
OMG that's so old... :rotfl:

gemma&jake said:

Theorizing that one could time travel within his own lifetime, Dr. Sam Beckett stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator and vanished .... He woke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. His only guide on this journey is Al, an observer from his own time, who appears in the form of a hologram that only Sam can see and hear. And so Dr. Beckett finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home.

I miss that series.. and he never did get home... :cry:

OH GOD.. I'm so sad... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Edit: what's sadder is I think he makes a nice Captain Archer too.. although Midna would beg to differ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

no - he was and always will be Sam Beckett and I can't take him seriously as anyone else. :oops: I even have problems with some of the Quantum Leap books as he swears in them...and well..he just doesn't

But Al was always my favourite - guess I should have guessed I'd end up with someone much older just from that :D

OMG I loooved this. I think there was even a little tear in my eye in the very last episode when...

well I won't ruin the end!!

:D :D :D

I still have the last episode taped from when it was on TV - its all labelled up in BIG letters saying "Do NOT tape over.." - my wedding video is next to it - still unlabelled and nearly thrown away 5 times :wink:

and I cried buckets :oops:

and I once bought a QL guide on ebay - from USA - it cost about 5 times what I told DH it cost

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back