I was told im having a little girl at 16 weeks, do you think there right?

siouxie

Reaction score
I had my first scan at 16+2 days. Originally they thought i was 12 weeks. The lady showed the bits in between the legs, and asked if i would like to know the sex. Which i did lol. She said in her opinion its a girl and she could see nothing in-between the legs, but she also said get them to confirm at the next scan which is the 27th of this month.

I was really hoping its a girl which is probably why im so worried they gave got it wrong.

Do you think she was more than likely correct?

I had mine at 16 wks and it was clear as day it was a boy lol so I'm sure you will be fine.

I was the same when I got told I was having a girl with my second thought it was too good to be true

My friend has had her 4 gender scans at bang on 16 weeks and all have been correct xx

tapatalking!!!

Thats good to hear, a lot of people have been saying i shouldn't have been told till 20 weeks because they didn't and its making me worry its to early to be clear.

Also my boyfriends sister was told and all her scans and she had a lot it was a girl until she gave birth, her little boy was born with his tummy outside his body tho so i think maybe it was hiding his willy lol.

I want to start buying a few little girly bits but dont wanna start then be told its a boy lol xx

ohh and can some one please tell me how to put a pic up on my profile so it comes up next to my user name please?

Ultra sound scans aren't 100%, so it could be a boy. I know it's unlikely but there are still loads of people who have been told a sex and found otherwise. x

I know its a possibility :( just wondering cos i found out at 16 weeks rather than 20 weeks if there was a greater possibility they were wrong

I dont think they would have told you if they weren't sure?? I'd say if they were confident when they told you then you can trust what they say :)

I think they are able to tell at 16 weeks due to absence of a penis, by 16 weeks if there is a willy a good sonographer should pick it up!

xxxxxxxxxx

lol that made me laugh carnat i do hope ur right :)

I'd wait til the 20 week scan to have it confirmed like your sonographer said before buying pink but that's me . Good luck and I hope it is a girl for you xx

Last edited:
I'm hoping that my 16 week gender scan was wrong, that they'll say it's a girl at my 20 week scan, but I doubt they will x

Yea I am waiting till my 20 week scan its on the 27th of this month so not long would be.silly not to really.x

I know I'm off work this week as well as I work in a school and it's half term once I go back time will fly :)

Well ours is quite an exhibitionist and I think they wanted us to know even though we wanted to stay team yellow, I saw something quite obvious at 16 weeks and the OH saw something else quite obvious at 20 weeks, probably not a good thing to all these scans we keep having
Think it's only going to be confirmed at Fridays scan, cos I can't keep my eyes away from the screen

I hope so im counting down the days lol :)

I got a private gender scanat 16 weeks and was told girl and again at my 20 week scan x

Last edited:
I had mine at 15 and 5. They got it right. I have booked a gender scan this time for 16 weeks too. So yes, I would say they can be pretty accurate at this stage.

She probably doesn't want to commit herself too much. Hey, she wouldn't have said anything unless she was sure right? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back