Soooo itchy!!!

riotfox

Reaction score
Underneath my bump is so itchy. I'm really trying to ignore it but it's impossible. I have developed a red bumpy rash as well. I had a midwife appointment today and mentioned it to her so she took my blood. Need to ring up tomorrow for the results. Has anybody else had severe itching? xx

Sorry, I'm not much help as I've not had the itching before. It's good that you've had it checked out though.

Can you put any lotion on the rash? Calamine? E45 or aloe vera gel?

I did a while back, got bloods taken and they came back fine 3 times. Not really sure what it was, just general pregnancy I think. Did you show her the rash as well? Its good they are checking it for you

x

I did a while back, got bloods taken and they came back fine 3 times. Not really sure what it was, just general pregnancy I think. Did you show her the rash as well? Its good they are checking it for you

x

Yeh she checked it when she checked his position and and listened to his heart beat. I have been moisturising regularly with a tummy butter to minimise stretch marks anyway so my bump is definitely moisturised. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back