ITCHY ITCHY ITCHY LEGS!!

Rosie1

Reaction score
AARRGGHHHH!! :x :cry:

I am going insane! My legs are driving me round the twist, they are soooo itchy!

Not all over, just from the knees down, mainly on the shins, and a tiny patch on the top of each thigh.

There are no visible signs of dryness, no flaky skin or anything, just really REALLY itchy!

Has anyone got any good remedies? I have tried calamine lotion and E45 cream, and neither have made the slightest bit of difference. Its really starting to get to me now as i can't think of anything else when its bad, and it is stopping me from getting to sleep at night :|

I know i'm ranting, and its not a major problem, but AARGHH!!

i had this, tell ur m/w and they keep an eye on it as it could be something to do with ur liver i think

dont worry though sometimes it just dies down on its own, mine did, i just used normal cream like e45

does it feel like prickly heat, i have puppps and its like prickly heat

cherylcusack said:
does it feel like prickly heat, i have puppps and its like prickly heat

sorry....what is puppps?

its a itchy skin thing that pregnant people get sometimes, i will tell you my symptons, i have a raised rash on my knees but my whole body will start itching, mine comes at night the rash turns red and heated at night and i feel like i have prickly heat.

hey, its probably nothing but have a read in 3rd tri on the sticky - two long medical words (can't for the life of me remember them) obstretic cholasisissos - lol well something like that. its near the top of the page.

Just something to be aware of tho it's proba just an allergy or something :)
hope it gets better, i hate being itchy :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh, so I am not alone. Sorry Rosie1 I am not saying that I am glad you are itching but thought this was just something that was happening to me. It is driving me mad. My shins are so itchy that I have made them bleed scratching them. This seems worse at night. The only other place affected is my back (just where I can't reach). I have an appointment with my midwife tommorow and this will be my first question (honestly it is that bad!!) I will let you know what she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back