• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Itchy Bump....AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

tallulah73

Reaction score
My itchy bump is driving me insane!!!!! :wall:
It seems to be worse at night when im in bed. Ive tried everything i can think of to stop the itching, cocoa butter, baby oil, bio oil and nothing seems to relieve it.
If anyone knows of anything that will stop the itching i will be eternally grateful. :hug: :hug: :hug:

i had the same untill recently, i stop using bubble bath and now wash my clothes in fairy baby non bio, it is hormones (bloody things) and not much else you can do about it, it should improven soon but dont let your skin dry out (sounds like you are doing that already). :hug:

Get some Calomine cream (stuff you put on chickenpox to soothe) if you can - lotion would be too drying but cream you can rub in and should take some of the extreme itch away hun :hug: sounds utterly miserable x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back