It official....

yeah i say keep em too.... and the people that win the forum awards shud have theirs to say what they won :D

u'll shhot me now but mamas n papas have a sale!!

luna + footmuff £130 to £85
matching bag n parasol £45 to £25

there lush in tulip...

i was soooooooo close to buyin it lol

paradysso said:
lucky i dont like the luna :D

Will you two take it outside... or at least to the product reviews section. :rotfl:

Urchin said:
paradysso said:
lucky i dont like the luna :D

Will you two take it outside... or at least to the product reviews section. :rotfl:

Agreed because for once I have no idea what you're talking about... whats wrong with good old stroller.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Aww it's gone all quiet now they're not talking pushchairs. :lol:

Urchin said:
Aww it's gone all quiet now they're not talking pushchairs. :lol:

Im searching for a Mamas and Papas discount code... so i can buy erm baby wipes :D

hey i thought of one....

can i be resident cloth nappy addict!!! i was getting stuff ready for baby and hadnt realised but ive brought this baby 2 laundry baskets full of nappies oppps...

paradysso said:
ohhh baby wipes in m&p, thats new :rotfl:

Thats my story and im sticking to it! *runs*

Come on women find me M&P vouchers

*twitch*

i tell u which buggy i wud love to try... a stokke :D ohh and the concord neo

righ I've been trying to think and I can't, I haven't been member for long so not sure I have a place in that way.

I am a spammer though.. over 1000 posts in just over a onth is pretty good going :cheer: I know clutching at straws hehe

i thnk they must have all gone to bed :wall: its gone quiet... or there all buggy shopping :rotfl:

:rotfl: the whole country will have a shortage of prams tomorrow - talking of bed, i really should go :bored: but i can't be bothered to move from the sofa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back