It official....

paradysso said:
i lost count of how many i had, i was keeping a photo gallery :shock: i just was never satisfied, or i see a better one and sell one and buy another.

dan made me sell all mine before xmas, so im left with 2 :cry:

i want a rank.... i will think :think:

hairdye-o-holic?`

aww I feel all neglected cos I don't have one

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

lozzi said:
LauraB said:
Who was it on here who had had about 15 different prams and pushchairs? :think:

20.... and counting ;) :D
lordy lordy, are you mad woman?! :shock:

Mine does exactly what it says on the tin - put baby in, push baby around. I must admit I did have two with my first son (but only because the first one was a big and bulky pram so I bought a lightweight pushchair when he got older) but this time round I think this one will do the job nicely until Oliver can walk! :D

How can you possibly go through 20 pushchairs?!! Have you now got the one you want? (Why am I thinking you'll probably say 'no' .... :lol: )

lmao yeah.... i dyed it again the other day :shock: suprised i still got any hair

Squiglet said:
Can I be stupidly long poster... ??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Edit that... I just noticed Ive got one... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOVE your rank Squiglet, very fitting :wink: :hug:

LauraB said:
How can you possibly go through 20 pushchairs?!! Have you now got the one you want? (Why am I thinking you'll probably say 'no' .... :lol: )

;) ish :lol:

i LOVE my toro, but i want a bg pram for shopping...

mutsy turned out to be hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with a tiny basket dream to push bu tconsidering it was my shopping pram ;) lol

gettin an urban detour next me thinks lol

im not allowed any more, but i keep reserving the pliko one at argos, have yet to talk dan into buying me it. he did just buy this baby a bugaboo in hope of it keeping me satisfied

the pilko prammette? I have that in polka, I'm thinking of changing for a quinny speedi cos Jools had a chat with me and it sounds good but I talked myself out of it again, now all this pram talk making me wanna buy it again

paradysso said:
im not allowed any more, but i keep reserving the pliko one at argos, have yet to talk dan into buying me it. he did just buy this baby a bugaboo in hope of it keeping me satisfied

u NEED 2 prams.

one car small folding and one "big" pram that can fit loads of shopping in

of course.... :roll:

silly men

wowzer :D

I feel left out. If I read any more of this thread I might find myself wandering off to Google for a bit of a window-shop to see what I'm missing out on!

oppps no not that one, the one lozzi put in the bargain section zilko???

i have a small one and a bugaboo. oh and one at each nannies house. so what other reason can i give for wanting a zilko??

just tell him.. you give him sex.. he gives you prams.. relationships are all about give and take :lol:

lmao read the adult section, he dont get any sex either.

i even made him buy me a double only to sell a month later having not even used it yet :oops:

paradysso said:
oppps no not that one, the one lozzi put in the bargain section zilko???

i have a small one and a bugaboo. oh and one at each nannies house. so what other reason can i give for wanting a zilko??

erm its a bargain, you want it... youve given him the gift of a second baby.... least he can do is buy you the pram...

ziko alfie btw ;)

I'm thinking these ranks weren't such a good idea after all!

What have I created!!??

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back