It feels different after episiotomy

knopk@

Reaction score
Did anyone else feel different down there after episiotomy and stitches? Hard to explain but I think the actual erm entrance is smaller? Sorry for tmi. I am a bit scared.

I have a horrible feeling there still, and mine was over 3 years ago :shock:
I have a tingling/numb/ aching pain there whenever anything touches it, it's horrible :( x

Oh dear, that's not good, did you mention it to the doctor or did they fob you off? The scar still feels dense iykwim? I hope it passes.

I didn't have an episiotomy but I did tear badly and had stitches. The area hurts whenever I squat or sit with my legs crossed underneath me, almost feels like I've been sewn up too tight if that makes sense?! It's scaring me a bit, I'm way too scared to have sex so I think I'll mention it to the doctor. Give yourself another couple of weeks and if it still feels the same then go to the doctor or speak to your health visitor xx

I felt different after mine too . I had one with Aoibh and it was like a tighter feeling ? and I was very sensitive on the scar , still am a bit to be honest . But about three /four months in sex felt good again if not a little different .

So pleased it's not just me. It feels strange down there but don't know how if that makes sense. Scar feels very thick and sensitive. Don't feel brave enough to do anything yet and LO is 7 weeks old

I had a massive investigation into the mis-managed f@ck up that was my delivery of my twins and mentioned the scar, you guessed it, fobbed off! x

Sent from my knackered iPhone

Mine kinda feels the opposite, some of my stitches came undone and I mentioned it to mw, she said that there wasn't much they could do and that it would heal from the inside and would just take time. I couldn't sit for over 2 weeks, had to lie down on the floor through the day on a duvet. My 'cut' runs quite far back and it just 'open' I really hope it closes soon but can't see it happening :shock: :cry:

Oh the joys of a big baby :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back