Isabella has made her appearance - with pictures now

WOW!!!! :shock:

I am so jealous of your birthing story!!!

so does that mean she was born on thursday 13th like Ellis???? do they have the same bday?? :dance:

CONGRATULATIONS XXXXXXX

:dance: congratulations :dance:
im so happy for you that you didnt need your section! you must be so proud of yourself!! well done :D

Congratulations and welcome to the world baby Isabella :lol:

Xxx

CONGRATULATIONS Eveadel!! Very glad all went well and you managed to have a good experience and a natural birth after all!! Isabella is a gorgeous name.. I hope you are taking it easy and enjoying your new mummy status!!! xxx

Hiya girls

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Yes Kelly, Isabella was born on Thursday 13th July 2006, our little bubbies share the same birthday. :)

For all the girls who still have to give birth, go with what your body is telling you after all we are designed for child birth, good breathing, keep calm and if at all possible enjoy the experience because you will feel a million dollars.

Little Isabella has latched on very well and feeding every 3 hours, my boobies were like Pamela Andersons yesterday but today they are alot better. I had one little cry yesterday only for about 1 minute and hopefully that is my blues!!

Going to sort my ticker out now for Izzy

Awww Congrats Hun. Lucky you, it sounds like a perfect birth WELL DONE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

Excellent new babe! How many weeks was she born at in the end?

Well chuffed for you :D

Hi

congrats, glad you had a good birthing experience.
Katrina

Congratulations on your wonderful birth and the arrival of a beautiful daughter! Enjoy motherhood! :hug:

Emilia xx

Hiya Sami

She was born at 37+1 weeks in the end, Im so pleased she allowed me to cook her for that long and maybe after all my cervix wasnt so incompetent!!!!!

Isnt motherhood so bloody good

well done & congrats x x

Lovely girlie name too x

Welcome to the world Isabella :dance:

Eveadel said:
Hiya Sami

She was born at 37+1 weeks in the end, Im so pleased she allowed me to cook her for that long and maybe after all my cervix wasnt so incompetent!!!!!

Isnt motherhood so bloody good

Motherhood is fantastic sweetie, and so well done for getting to term! Am chuffed for you. Big big hugs :hug:

Here are some piccies of my little Isabella

130706.jpg
- a couple of hours old

4daysoldafterbath.jpg
- after first bath - fluffy hair!!

NannaSueIsabella140706.jpg
- with her Nanna Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics