Is your bump..

TORino

Reaction score
Sometimes hard and then at other times soft?

At certain times of the day my bump is rock solid. Today it's a bit flabby though lol

Last edited:
Low down its solid nearly all of the time but higher up swings from firm to squidgy quite often during the day. Sometimes it wobbles when I walk and sometimes it doesn't lol xxxxxxxxx

Yes. I noticed this as sson as i got a bump. The mornings it would be soft, and come the evening it would be rock solid and would also look bigger.xx

ooh yes i have that too!! Was wondering if anyone else was like that.

Bodies are weird!!!

Yeah me too!

Sometimes Pip is all up front, others he is laying in my back so my belly is all squishy.

Yep my bump is so much smaller in the mornings and bigger at night it's very odd.

Last edited:
hahaha yup me too ladies! I have been asked several times when we've been out in the evenings if I'm carrying twins because I get bigger as the day goes on!

Yes. I noticed this as sson as i got a bump. The mornings it would be soft, and come the evening it would be rock solid and would also look bigger.xx

I'm exactly the same its driving me mad. All day I just look fat then when we are at home laying on the sofa in the evenings I look pregnant!! Just when no one sees me!!!!:eh:

mine is like this, the middle of my tum is soft when i get up but as the day goes on it hardens up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back