Is this normal? im so worried ladies

mummytoBee

Reaction score
i always feel my baby move about day.night no matter what position im in..sitting..standing..laying. kicks been getting higher n harder, but i had sex with my bf last night n i think i squashed him a little..n now im worried cos i aint really felt him move as much as he usually does..going out of my mind with worry! is this normal? anyone else gone through periods where they dont feel their baby? ive had no bleeding or badpains to suggest anything too serious? x

My little man aint moving around much just lately either :(

:hug:

Yeh, it's normal for LO to have a quiet day, this is my second in 3 days,yippee.

LO is probably comfy and tired.

Please don't worry, I had exactly the same thing about a week go.

I thought I'd squished LO during sex as it went quiet for a few days and I hardly felt anything so I got the doppler out the heartbeat was as loud and strong as usual.
Then a few days later I was getting kicks and punches galour.

I did feel like I could bend over and put my socks on easier so I think Lo has shifted position and was truned inwards for a little while :lol:

You can't help but worry when things go quiet but then when you're getting kicked in the side at 3am keeping you awake you're wishing LO to be quiet for a while :rotfl:

Charm x

Hi

I wouldnt worry hun its normal to have quiet days, so far mine has more quiet days then active ones.
I wouldnt worry about squishing baby either the only think i noticed is your tummy hurts a little after but thats it :D
Katrina

it's fine hun... you ain't squashed him.. his safe.. bu they might be days where you don't feel him

i didn't feel her for a whole day.. but the next day she was kicking all day :hug: :hug:

don't worry a tall :hug:

i dont feel kicks every day either. i worry about sex too as OH is a big boy! i kno its supposed to be fine but still cant help worrying!

I was just thinking the same, I don't remember feeling junior much last night and this morning has been very quiet!

I know it's normal but it's so reassuring to have them kicking away!

have something to eat and a cold glass of water that usualy does the trick.

I spent most of my pregnancy worrying about her, she hardly ever kicked, and when she did, it was so gentle!! Towards the last few weeks, she was more active, but was just a very lazy baby!! (Still the same now she is born,she loves her sleep!!)

Try not to worry, if you are always speak to your midwife, they will reassure you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back