Is this normal after a MC? (I'm guessing it's not)

Kloe

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I don't know how much more I can take of this, please help, I really need it.

Ever since my MC back in February, I've been experiencing some funny goings on in my body.
I would of thought things would of gone back to normal by now. There are some minor things like I constantly have stomach cramps and constipation. Another thing that concerns me is I've only ovulated once since the loss, so TTC at the moment is getting nowhere. But by far the worst things are my periods, so much pain and clotting now, but I'm also throwing up and nauseous for my whole period and it seems to be getting worse each month, not only that but, I'm also very weak.

I'm having break downs now, I just can't take it anymore. Every time I try ad get a drs appointment they are fully booked. Help what can I do just to feel better. I can't stop myself from bursting into tears!

Last edited:
Sorry you're having a rough time. That does sound a bit off hun, i know it takes a few months to get back to normal but considering its been 7months i would have thought things should be better by now.

I would definitely see your doctor and i would hound them until you can get an app. If theyre difficult just call early one morning and say you need an emergency appointment. Its not healthy to be worried for so long, hope u get some answers soon. Or could you change doctors? Xxx

Yeah I would call them to get an emergency appointment if you can't get booked in for a normal one. You need answers from a professional and you can't wait around forever.

Hi Kloe,

I would agree with everyone here. I had a D&C in May. It took a month or two for things to really get to normal. I experienced lesser bleeding during my periods after my MC. But my doctor told me that that really wasn't important.

I think you should really see a professional. If you can't get an apt. please do not hesitate to consult with another gygy.

Courage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back