is this my show?

amzhunny

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just as i was posting a reply to tummy pains i have been to the loo and got two specs of blood in my knickers.......not very big but there.

Have had a few tummy pains but nothing that has knocked me out..

How much do you get for a show and could this by mine??

Much Love,

Amy

well I always thought a show was just a little bit of spotting ....

I think this could be yours!

my show was just when i wiped and not very much - wasn't jelly like which is what i was expecting so maybe this is yours - good luck x

My show was quite a lot of jelly like stuff a couple of days before then later on a big massive chunk (tmi) of bright red stuff. saying that though with my first 2 babies I never had any shows at all, even in labour that I could see.

The show remains a mystery to me. Never had any sign of it with baby number 1! Maybe this time!

Is the show really obviously different from discharge?

i had loads of clear mucus y stuff then went on to being brown mark in my knicks which werent poo cause i was on iron tabs :p then had more clear mucus y stuff and then had a bloody show 2lots of that not much tho :)

How long after having your show did you go on to have your babies? I had my show last week and so starting to panic slightly! xxx

How long after having your show did you go on to have your babies? I had my show last week and so starting to panic slightly! xxx

Apparently you can lose your plug at any time, and it can rebuild itself. I lost loads of jelly at about 31 weeks, and nothing happened.

Piglet xx

I've just had my show yesterday at 41 weeks and that was after the mw tried to do a sweep. There was no jelly just a small amout of bleeding whenever I wipped

rachelsaka said:

think mine was a few days before i got forced to brake waters cause of baby lol

i honestly cant remember cause of the panic and me trying my best not to push but i had to push sheesh. when u know u shouldnt push and u try your best not too then u just gotta push lol u know its time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back