Is this labour???

clarey

Reaction score
I hope so!!

Been feeling uncomfy since last night but dunno if these are just painful BHs or real contractions....coming about every 5 mins and hurt enough to make my toes curl, what do you reckon?
Think they are getting progressively worse but I have only been up an hour and half.
Not sure if I should be doing something!!!

Sounds like it could be it! I'd have a bath to help with the pain and keep an eye on how far apart they are. Apparantly baths can help the contractions get stronger if it's true labour too.

Good luck! :hug: :hug:

Keep timing them. Mine started off at around every 10 minutes and got longer, then I found out after 2 days I wasn't even in labour, however, 24 hours later I was 6cm and ready to go!

True contractions will just keep coming and coming and they get more and more painful...

I hope this is it for you!

DebbieM said:
Keep timing them. Mine started off at around every 10 minutes and got longer, then I found out after 2 days I wasn't even in labour, however, 24 hours later I was 6cm and ready to go!

True contractions will just keep coming and coming and they get more and more painful...

I hope this is it for you!

Thanks girls,

Debbie I keep thinking of you last week and trying not to get my hopes up too much!

Good luck, fingers crossed she's on her way :pray: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back