Is this implantation bleeding??

Holl_m

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I was due on my period around 9th March, didn't come on so I did a test its was negative left it then came back to it about an hour later and it was positive (possible evaporation line), tested the next day was invalid so tested the day after and was negative. Thought I'd leave it a few more days incase it was too early to test. Yesterday I started having brown spotting only when I wiped and the same today not constantly just sometimes.

Can it be IB even though I was due around 9th. I've googled it and some people have said they have had IB after their due on.

I was wondering has anyone else experienced this? I'm testing tomorrow but it could still be too early!

If it is ib then a test should be positive 2-3 days after xx good luck xx

Thank you!

I tested again this morning and it was negative! Then went back to it a couple of hours later and it was positive, I'm confused as to why it keeps doing this! This has happened before. last July I took a test was negative when emptying the bin a few days later I saw it and it was positive thought it was an evaporation line but turns out I was pregnant but 6weeks later I had a miscarriage! �� I also started bleeding heavily this morning with bad cramps not like a normal period! I'm never late on my period!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back