Is this for real???? OWW!

kellysomer

Reaction score
kickinside-3.jpg

Is this for real?? Its either seriously cute or seriously painful looking!!!! :shock:

I've had the occasional foot stuck out as a bump but not so you can see the toes!!!

Thats .... so ..... cute

But ohhh it freaked me out!!!! lol love the pic .. but i kinda got scared lol!! never seen anything quite like that before!! :shock:

i seen that before it was sent by email round my office i dont believe its real :shakehead:

kellysomer said:

Is this for real?? Its either seriously cute or seriously painful looking!!!! :shock:

I've had the occasional foot stuck out as a bump but not so you can see the toes!!![/quote]

She never actually said it was her!! ...

i never thought she was making out it was her!

dionne said:
i seen that before it was sent by email round my office i dont believe its real :shakehead:

I am with you Dionne, I have seen this loads of times round the office and never believed it. You would have to be bloody quick on the camera!! xxx

My DH came out with a good point too, that if it was that clear & easy to see a foot like that, then the babies not that well protected inside when we all know they are & if the Mum fell over she could easily break the bubs foot!

Also that's quite a big foot for an unborn baby & must be a strong little blighter to push that hard! I think it's a hoax but still very cute :)

its crazy what people can do with camaras and computers nower days

I can assure you thats NOT my belly, i just thought it was interesting! :lol: I dont think it can be real its just too clear. I would be soooo freaked out if it was me i would be scared of a super strength baby :shock: ....

Are you sure its not your belly Kelly? You're hiding the fact that you are actually Superwoman aren't you & you're about to give birth to SUPERBABY!!!??? :lol: :lol:

Superbaby will be about right for mine if she boots me any harder!!! My stomach is a constant moving blob, and she feels huge!!!

On the plus side if it was a superbaby it would wash, feed and change its own nappy, yay!!!
:D

Nope definatly not my tum, i'd be freaking out big time if it was!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back