is this feeling normal?

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by holly1, Jul 14, 2013.

1. holly1

holly1 Well-Known Member

Evening ladies,

Im 19 +1 and i have a clearly visable bump going on :) last few days it has felt a lil different, it kinda feels like it has pressure on my lower belly (sort of under the bump) is this just normal where my bump is growing? Its like a pressure pushing down/feeling weighty kind of feel, hoping that sort of makes sense.

Im also not sure if i have felt the baby move, the other night i felt what i thought as flutters but not sure and it hasnt really happened much since, i think once. I also have felt today that a strong heart beat sensation although its just one pulse and i know its not a heart beat just the best way i can describe it, it has one pulse like feel then stops and then a while later it happens again this has happened a few times today.

Just wondered if this is all normal really x

2. Rachel80

Rachel80 Well-Known Member

All sounds normal to me. Some days my bump is heavier around the bottom, especially if I've been sitting down. Movements started around 19/20 weeks for me & I often get pulsing, normally when lying down. I'm 29 weeks now & starting to get rolls x

3. holly1

holly1 Well-Known Member

Thank you Rachel you have reassured me. Is that pulsing feeling the baby moving do you think? X