• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Signs? Or in my head?

Lol Lisa u make me giggle :)
Nothing hs arrived today, other than major sore head, throat and no balance co-ordination xx

Ema those are wonderful symptoms... hopefully you'll get some great news by the end of the week!!! xx

Your symptoms do sound great, I have everything crossed for you hunni, cant wait to see your bfp announcement xx

ok i have felt VERY sick today, like hot sweats and everything lol

so i decided i would do a test. my AF hasnt came yet, so im either late or a 32 day cycle this month. (if i was a 28 i was due yest).

and i got a BFN :-(

i just wish i knew wot was causing this sickness and like i said to my OH, if it was cos i was carryin, it would be totally worth it. instead of feeling like crap for nothing.

but AF still hasnt arrived and ive not been having any cramps etc, so im not out yet :) xx

Hey, hope you're ok. Just wanted to say sorry it was a BFN, but until your AF arrives you're not out. I still have my fingers crossed for you xx

GL Emma Lou ! Just try hang in ther! Don't get to disheartened just yet, your BFP could just be gearing up as you may have a 32 day cycle as you said xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back