Dehydration, Headaches, Nausea?

heyyJude82

Reaction score
Hi ladies wondering if anyone has any advise to offer on letting me know if dehydration, headaches and then in turn nausea are possibly signs of VERY early pregnancy. Abit of background on this months cycle might help you to help me work it out!
So I'm on day 21 of a usual 29 day cycle, I am pretty sues I ovulated day 17. Lots of BD on and around this day. Now since day 19 been feeling extremely dehydrated, constant headaches and now some feelings of nausea.
So I know it is EXtremely early to have possible symptoms but just wondering if anyone else has any experience of similar feelings?
I am due AF on 29th and not testing until then so any advise would be greatly appreciated to get me through this next week until then.
Thanks in advance. X j

Yes they can be (though not sure about dehydration). On cd21 I felt a huge wave of nausea and was sick in fact the only time I have been sick so far, I also felt very lathargic. Didn't get my bfp until 13dpo so cd 28 and this was very faint. Fx for you. X

I had dehydration but that wasn't until about 5 weeks, nausea didn't kick in til 7 weeks! Everyone is different though so could be good signs. My only sign was peeing loads!! Xx

Yes the pregnancy symptoms starts from the 4 to 5 weeks of pregnancy. Don't worry about them, you can get rid of nausea and dehydration by drinking peppermint juice frequently and for head ache better to do meditation daily morning or you can use hot water pad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back