Is this a craving?

Baby Bean

Reaction score
Ok so this is a bit of a weird one! I am lactose intolerant and normally hate the taste of milk, but today I had this real what I can only describe as a craving for milk. I waited til I got home from work in case I had my usual reaction (bad case of the runs, sorry if tmi) and drank a glass. That was about 20mins ago, I feel fine and really liked it! Thing is, I thought cravings didn't come until later in pregnancy? I'm guessing maybe my body is lacking in calcium, especially as my nails are not in a good state at the moment either!

So have any of you other girlies in first tri had any cravings yet?

omg i have had loads my latest was a pork pie had to trail across town till i found one! i found with my daughter the cravings that lasted ages were later on at the moment tho im just wanting something and cant stop thinking about it till i get it

I've been eating Haribo sour mix! I've always liked them but not this much!

OMG Baby Bean, I have the exact same thing as you (I'm so glad, I thought it was just me going nuts!) - that's one of the reasons I still suspected I was PG even after BFN's.

I just kept wanting milk, cheese, chocolate etc - all things that normally make me puke/run to the loo!
And, all of them had no effect in me.

I think it's just babba letting us know that even if it's not great for us, it's good for them! Hehe :)

x

OMG Baby Bean, I have the exact same thing as you (I'm so glad, I thought it was just me going nuts!) - that's one of the reasons I still suspected I was PG even after BFN's.

I just kept wanting milk, cheese, chocolate etc - all things that normally make me puke/run to the loo!
And, all of them had no effect in me.

I think it's just babba letting us know that even if it's not great for us, it's good for them! Hehe :)

x

Lol :lol: yay, i'm not the only freak out here!!!! It's pretty cool tho, i might try eating a tikka massala curry over the weekend and see what happens - usually it's far too creamy but I love them! :)

hey with my 1st pregnany i never had cravings but with my 2nd i am and im only 4 weeks thats the first sign that made me know i was pregnant, now i crave something nearly every day lol good luck xxx

ps random question but how did u get ur ticker on ur profile i cant figure it out? lol thanks x

Go into your CP and then edit signature, but I think you have to have a certain number of posts first - 10 I think x

Well, Anna, I ate a Cadbury's Caramel and a Twirl the other night - AND NOTHING HAPPENED!!!

Amazing, considering I would usually only get through about half a stick of Twirl and feel pukey.

Go Lactose-Loving babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back