Is this a BFP? evap line? Im not sure :(

Ooo jenna didn't cheri22 say March for you hun? :cheer:

Fingers crossed hun :pray:

I hope it is a BFP - you certainly deserve one, good luck x x x

Oh no, the suspense is too much, you can't expect us to wait until Friday??

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Keeping it all crossed for you hun!

Aaah don't make us wait till friday! I really hope you're preggers Jenna :hug:

Have you any more cheapies left to try again in a few days?

Oh wow Jenna, I really hope this is it for you!!!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :dance: :dance:

bah ....i will be signin in first thing friday, hope this is it for you :pray:

Jenna, i have everything crossed for you, i really really hope that it sticks xx :hug:

Jenna - I think this is it for you hon! You so deserve this!

Valentine Xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:D I have one cheap test left, i might do it tomorow because im really excited :dance: but i guess it's hard to trust them since so many people have got false positives with them... not long till friday i guess... :cheer: lol

jenna said:

:D I have one cheap test left, i might do it tomorow because im really excited :dance: but i guess it's hard to trust them since so many people have got false positives with them... not long till friday i guess... :cheer: lol

Jenna you must have the will power of.......... oh i don't know something with a lot of will power.........!

FRIDAY

There's no way i can wait till FRIDAY....... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

............ I'll actually BURST !!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

serously though - i am just rigid with exctiment i am praying that this is it for you Jenna you SO SO SO SO SO SO SO deserve it to be :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Keep us updated!!!!

LMP x

jenna said:

I got my BFP on an internet cheapie quite a few days before i was due for AF and they were all as light as yours. Just because it is cheaper than the expensive ones (which if you think about it you are only paying extra for the plastic casing), it doesnt mean they are more likely to produce evap lines.

I think you should try again tomorrow and if it happens again i think all is good. Good luck :D

oh Jenna :hug: If you have an internet cheapie left, then use it - if it's a stronger line, then it's a BFP :pray: . But if it comes up the same faintness, then don't worry about it but get your digi or whatever on Friday.

I guess some of us are unlucky with cheapies, and some are lucky.

FX for you!

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!! Test now!

Ive been checking this thread everyday Jenna, I'm sooooo excited.... :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: BFP!!!!!![/b]

good luck Jenna, you pics look like mine on sunday, mine are gettin very slightly darker now, and SO WILL YOURS XXXXXXXXX :hug: :hug: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back