Is this a BFP? evap line? Im not sure :(

I see a line too! but I never trusted the cheapies, I didnt beleive I was PG till I did a digital and a First response both were positive at 10 Dpo and I had a very clear line with the FRER.

Good luck Hun! Hope this is your turn!!!

x
x
x
x :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG that looks like a BFP, well i see the line.
Hope it is the BFP that you deserve hun.

I can definately see the line!!! oh fingers crossed hun xx

Keep us updated :D

Kate xx

I did another one this morning and it was the same and i checked within the time... im going to wait a few days and buy a CB digital or something a bit better and see what it says... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :dance:

sounds good Jenna if you got the same result, maybe nip a sample to your chemist and then someone else will be reading the result no you

Ohhhh Jenna, sounds like its a BFP then........ keeping my fingers crossed.... go and buy that digital test NOW...lol

Good luck Jenna - really hoping this is it for you :pray: :pray:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I see the line!!! Oh Jenna i really reall really really hope this is your long awaited BFP!!

I was just about to PM you to see how things were and if there was any news on the house front and then i saw this.

I'll have every spare limb crossed for you Jenna please let us know if you test with a digi!!!!!!

:shhh: I'm so excited :shhh:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Sending you loads of love and prays

LMP x

:cheer: sounds very promising Jenna!!

I recommend FRER

Good luck, keep us posted!
xx

OMG Congrats Jenna,
I bet you couldnt believe it. Good luck with the digital, buy one today and get peeing!!! Wish you a safe 9 mths.

Well done spermies for finding it on the Baby Highway!! Please give directions to my OH sperm!!!!!

I can see the lines and i'm rubbish at spotting them :D

Good luck for when you do the digital but for some reason I don't think you'll need it.

:hug:

Oh Jenna, I so hope this is your BFP!
Any news yet? Have you tested again?
Lucyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams