Is there something wrong with the forum today?

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
Had a few emails to let me know some replies had been received on threads I replied to yesterday afternoon but when I click on the link it says that the thread does not exist??

Also I cant seem to find them in this section when I open up a brand ndew window rather than the link from the email. One of the threads was titled something like "Ive eaten coleslaw & runny eggs & now im worried".

I also notice that the Tummy Pics thread has changed, im sure the last pic tummy pic has disappeared cause the last pic is from Tillytots but im sure someone else had posted their pic only the other day (think it might have been Andreaaa, but I could be wrong).

Anyone else notice some threads missing?

The forum got hacked into last night by the looks ofthings and they had to clear the system back 24/48hours so all posts then have been deleted

Or summot like that

xxx

Why would people bother hacking into this forum? I know its a great forum but really there isn't any need!

ahhh...that answers my question of where my thread went... I posted a picture I'd taken of Erin and now the thread's been deleted. Thought it was something I'd said! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back