Is there anyway that...

BabysMomma

Reaction score
...when you re-enter a thread that has been posted to catch up on replies, the site can remember the last reply you read and start from there?

Its just that I find myself forgetting where I've left off and having to re-read almost the entire thread again. I know other sites that do it, was just wondering if this site can, and if maybe I need to select that option somewhere in my preferences?

Cheers

I am sure it does that with me now and again. I think you click on the thread, don't click anything else, then wait? I am maybe talking crap but i am sure its done it with me before lol. xxx

Cheers hun, I'll try and wait...I'm just far too impatient when it comes to the net :lol: x

Ach doesn't work for me...still having to scroll down and re-read. x

Hmmm no idea then. Have you not tried going onto your subcribed threads and see if it says anything on there. xxx

I think I've found it chick :) Right beside the topic title, if there has been new replies added, there'll be a wee blue box that looks like it has a wee white tick in it, if you hover over it, it says go to first new post, and that should be the first added post since you last read the topic. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back