Is there any hope?

Bubbles22

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am/was 6 + 4 weeks pregnant. Woke up this morning with really bad cramps and bleeding. We went to EPU and the doctor did an internal scan and couldn't see anything in the womb. I did a blood test and have to go back in 48 hours. Bleeding has got worse since. Obviously I will not know for sure until the second blood test but is there any hope that I am not having a m/c?

If it is a m/c what should I expect, is it like a heavy period?

My boobs are not as sore and I am feeling empty...

Thanks in advance for responses. :-/

Hi I'm sorry I can't answer your question but didn't want to read and run. Whatever the outcome sweetie there is always hope. Thinking of you xx

Just to give an update... Got a voicemail from EPU telling me that my bloods today came back as 15. I have to do a hpt in a week and if it is still positive come back in. I am assuming then that my hcg levels are really low and that I have miscarried. They didn't say to keep my appointment on Friday so I'm assuming my wee bubs has gone.... Completely devastated

We were so lucky and got pregnant on our first month of trying, obviously our luck has run out thanks for your replies xx

I'm sorry sweetheart. I have been there as have many others. Look after yourself you will have support here if you need it xxx

Im so sorry for your loss! In terms of bleeding my mc was at about the same stage and I bled for about 3 or 4 days then it tailed off. Take some time for you and you oh to grueve and do things together!!

Sorry for your loss hun. Don't give up, I know it's difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back