Is the baby doing drop kicks??

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Just now and a few days ago i feel like hardcore pressure like the baby is kicking my cervix, can this be right? It doesnt hurt but its pretty intense when it happens...

Maybe Babby wants to join WWF!!

Im not sure possibley, maybe its comfier :S Mine seems to like somersaulting and getting stuck in arkward positions, so i can realllllly feel them wedged in. Possible acrobat/contortionist ?

I get what I can only describe as an increase in pressure some times when I get up from a sitting position. It feels like she's pushing down on my bits and I have to wait for her to settle again.

Hazel said:
I get what I can only describe as an increase in pressure some times when I get up from a sitting position. It feels like she's pushing down on my bits and I have to wait for her to settle again.

I'm getting this pain all the time!!! It feels like a weight is pressing down on my insides (which I suppose it is) but it's painful when I walk upstairs even but when I stand up it's kills and I have to get up really slowly. Will it get better as the baby gets more room??

Since we went to France week before last, baby has started doing this!! It felt so weird at first, then I was worried incase the flight effected him! Felt like he's was punching his way out!!

He's still doing it now, but I swear he's a baby octopus coz he seems to cover all areas now! :shock: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back