is it suppose to?

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
people have been telling me that when the baby kicks its suppse to hurt but the only thing that tends to hurt is when the baby moves over the my right :shock::eh:???
i dont think its suppose to hurt but it can be very uncomftable an the slight kicks dont hurt.
i keep thinking maybe its because im thin but surely that wudnt be the reason that wen bubs moves it tends to hurt xx

I only started feeling kicks a few days ago, it hasn't hurt yet, i imagine it might hurt a bit as baby gets bigger and stronger? x

my baby's kicks arent hurting me. Sorry I cant help anymore than that, maybe once baby gets bigger and stronger we'll start to feel more like we're being kicked hard!

Babes kicks rarely hurt - maybe when you are about to pop and they are under your rib cage! Enjoy the little ones while you can!

They might make you jump but whoever told you that was probably gestating an elephant! They might get uncomfy later on but the baby runs out of room to kick you so much it hurts :hug:

mine doesnt hurt just really makes me jump sometimes. and uncomfortable wen baby moves into a certain position.x

the kicks dont hurt at all but the movement of baby maybe stretching or something but thats the only thing that hurts lol.
ive been bit worried tonight as the babys only moved twice today an bubs is usually alot more active x

Hiya, when I had my son, his kicks hurt at about 35 weeks,plainly because Im thin so the skin was just stretching too much. Even got to the poit where if he moved you could see an entire elbow pokin out of my belly! It's only when your in very late pregnancy they can hurt. x x

its wen bubs moves to right side not wen baby is kicking :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back