is non alcoholic 0.5% wine really safe?

Robyn_mcl

Reaction score
Hey ladies.... Quick question... Hubby bought me sine non alcoholic wine for tonight... We have friends over.. It says 0.5% I'm not sure this is safe for me as I'm.only 6 Weeks? Xx

Last edited:
According to scots law the definition of alcohol is anything over 0.5% ethyl alcohol by volume, so I would say its safe based on that!

According to scots law the definition of alcohol is anything over 0.5% ethyl alcohol by volume, so I would say its safe based on that!

check you! lol

I have discovered Becks Blue, its only got 0.05 or something and its lush! I have also got some alcohol free white wine chilling in the fridge for tonight and tomorrow too. Cant wait to try it!

just need a decent substitute for a fag and I will be happy........

Hope your alcohol free wine is better than what I've tried :-\ All tasted like ribena to me. If it is any good let me know which one it is!

check you! lol

I have discovered Becks Blue, its only got 0.05 or something and its lush! I have also got some alcohol free white wine chilling in the fridge for tonight and tomorrow too. Cant wait to try it!

just need a decent substitute for a fag and I will be happy........

Can you tell I got the academic! Lol

Shame I can't run 1.5 miles, or I could take over the world!

I'm really against smoking in general, but what about those electronic things? Or do they have actual nicotine in them?

Thanks ladies.... I was just worried as they say Weeks 6_10 are the Weeks the brain is developing so was worried that perhaps I shouldn't at this stage.... I'll let you know if its any good lol xxx

Sorry for popping in
I've given up alcohol in my TTC campaign and have discovered ASDA's extra special sparkling pink muscat and it is wonderful! Tastes like a sweet fruity rose :D x

^^^ WSS.
I'm on the Asda extra special muscat tonight. I've really, really wanted a proper drink for weeks and this seems like a bit of a Saturday night treat whilst hubby is sinking a Peroni.
I've also tried the Becks blue & was pleasantly surprised.
They both taste nice enough to satisfy your tastebuds and dampen down any craving for alcohol.

hey hun i wouldnt worry too much, i had a non alcoholic pear koppaberg at 8 weeks and it didnt harm him, i've also had the asda extra special white wine (alcohol free) we had it at xmas and was very nice x enjoy it xx

hope it was enjoyable, I went on a massive bender every weekend before i found out i was pregnant and found out at 6 weeks x

Hey ladies... thought i would just let you all know i had one glass of the alcohol free wine..... just as some of you said, wasn't very good lol, tasted like cheap grape juice actually! LOL
I will keep in mind the muscat and the alch free kopperberg for other occasions :) its just while we are trying to not let on to people ... after 12 weeks i can just stop pretending and stick the the fRuit juices :) XXX

The alcohol free Kopparberg is pretty sweet and sickly too! To be honest I would rather just drink soft drinks now than any of these non-alcohol drinks...they all taste rubbish! The only way I've thought they were bearable was using alcohol-free red wine in mulled wine. I have really got into elderflower cordial with fizzy water...actually could pretend it was champagne if you put it in a champagne glass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back