De-alcoholised Wine

Doob

Reaction score
So I was looking for something to drink and in the non-alcoholic booze section there was some de-alcoholised wine which I thought I'd try but got it home and it says 0.5% alcohol on the back so I'm gussing it's a no-no for drinking right? Anybody know? xx

It probably tastes rank anyway hun... most of them do... something happens in the de alcoholisation process that makes them taste wrong.... x

Thanks hun, not tried any before so thought I'd give it a go but very confused why they sell it in the alcohol free section, wierd. Not missing anything if it takes rank then lol x

i wouldnt bother with those non alcholic alchol drinks id just stick with fruit juice or sparkling fuit drinks in a wine glass lol xx

They're done to have alcohol content wise bit to e honest
Most of them taste crap!!

Stick with juice or I have lime and soda. Although if you like pear cider kopperberg do a reasonable non alcoholic version

0.5% alcohol is effectively alcohol free. I'm not a fan so don't drink it, but if you like it and fancy it its effectively non alcoholic. Its probably less than 0.5% but they can't say that its completely alcohol free, the process probably takes most of it out and 0.5% is a maximum.

I've tried the red and rose versions and they're pretty terrible. If you like beer, Becks Blue is a good alcohol free beer? X

I dont like wine, i think its yuk. At a party once my friend poured me some and it was really nice so i decided to take note for next time turned out it was alcholic free wine lol no wonder it tasted nice :D

i had it, its fine though it doesnt taste like alcohol. if you want something to taste like it then becks blue beer still taste just like beer but alcohol removed, again bou 0.5percent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back