Is it worth testing?

missxkatie

Reaction score
Ignore my testing ticker below its wrong for some reason :s lol! The first day of my last period was the 14th of july making it erm.. 32 days today is that right? I havent had any pains or cramp to say my period is on the way.. is it worth testing? But I did have a little case of thrush :oops: dont know if that would affect my period? xx

thrush shouldn't affect your period. what is your usual cycle length??

Its really hard to tell with me :( Its used to be every 28 days until March when I think I experience a very early miscarrage since then its been around 30-33 days I would say :s. I really dont know. I have been feeling a bit down, Im findin it hard to keep up with everything, I have to rest a little when I do alot, I am fine symptom wise other than that. No period symptoms or anything :s

I would give it until friday and test then. no point wasting money on a test unless you're desperate to know and think you could cope if it was a BFN.

Goodluck and sorry to hear about your early miscarriage.

if you are stressed you may find that your period is delayed a bit because of that.

keep symptom spotting and keep us posted xxx

WWWOOOWWW we are in the exact same situation.
my last period was also 14th july and still no sign of AF.
i have already tested but still BFN's but i have had a few symptoms too. i am hoping she stays away cause my periods are quite regular and 28 to 30 days so fingers crossed
katy
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back