Is it too much to ask!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I really fancied some cola with my tea that I am cooking like every other frigging day and OH won't go to the end of the road to get it for me! Now he says it's expensive anyway :-( he buys frigging chocolate and crisps all the time Grrrr I am mad

How mean of him! Must be horrible being in pain and not being able to do as much for yourself and having to rely on him a lot more. He should be a lot more supportive you are growing his baba afterall. I'd refuse to cook his tea! lol :) xx

Men? Why do we have to ask
And ask it's so frustrating! If he knows what's good for him he best be round to the shop asap!

Ah I went in the other room and couldn't find him then he cane back with cola and a bug bar if orange areo for me he he

Good glad he went in the end but we shouldn't have to beg them! Men! Brownie points back for the orange aero though! X

the big orange aero is on sale everywhere at the moment for £1..not that i've been buying them, i'm far too healthy for that :oooo:

;) xx

the other day i came into work complaining about how much weight i'd put on and three hours later i was sat there munching on one of them, my colleagues thought it was funny! they are so yum and the shop under my building has them for a pound...........mrs mc, i blame u! i know im gonna go and buy one before the night is out now!! xx

Last edited:
Ha ha I have just got a chocolate fudge cake out the freezer for desert! Orlando wants it he he

lol im jealous, im sat here queasy thinking i can probably just about stomach my spag bol for tea (which OH is gonna cook shortly) after having bought kitkat chunkies and a cream eclair lol. havent ate them yet, not sure if it would be a good idea so i will wait til after tea has been digested :)

lol im jealous, im sat here queasy thinking i can probably just about stomach my spag bol for tea (which OH is gonna cook shortly) after having bought kitkat chunkies and a cream eclair lol. havent ate them yet, not sure if it would be a good idea so i will wait til after tea has been digested :)

Bev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh no!! u just reminded me when i was in sainsburys earlier i meant to pick myself up a chocolate eclair but i forgot :mad:

xx

i may not be able to stomach mine. im usually full after a small tea....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back