Nesting? Surely not!

MrsR

Reaction score
Got home from the scan on Wednesday and immediatly felt like I needed to clean and tidy (although I'm a Virgo and should be one of the neatest people I'm not at all!)! I started with the lounge and tidied, cleaned, hoovered every inch of it (even sorted out DD's sylvanian family houses). Did all my ironing and 3 lots of washing, then ironed again. Then yesterday it continued, cleaned the kitchen including washing machine and fridge, bedroom, computer room etc etc! I was even tempted to was baby's stuff but managed to restrain myself! Hoovered up everywhere, twice and finished my washing! What is going on?! I've had no energy for ages and no inkling to gut the whole house! It can't be nesting!!! I've woke up this morning dying to clean everything again!!! Someone stop me!

Helen I'll give you my address!!!! Come and clean my house please!!!!!

I still haven't got the energy to clean my house!! It's not messy but could be so much tidyer! I remember with DD i started nesting as soon as i went on maternity but was living at my parents at the time so there house was so clean hehe!

Hope your not nesting to early lol. Although my energy has slowed lots and im forcing myself to do the hospital bag today although i cant really be bothered although becareful that ur not doing to much because nearer the end of ur pregnancy ur feet will swell up like mine an i cant even get my shoes on and thats because ive been walking round everywhere an never stopped so keep taking breathers and dont over do urself. P.s. If your really bored you can be a kim & aggie at my house lmao xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back