Is it possible?

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
To feel kicks this early? Am 18 w + 4 d. I feeeeel huuuuge! none of my pants fit me! i had to go out an buy size 14 pants today an they just fit under my bump. My bump feels massive. but i wasnt a skinny minny beforehand. Im usualy a size 12. But past 3-4 days have been feeling some like little taps. 2 strong ish ones an fair few teeny ones. What is iiit lol sometimes they hurt a lil tho

how exciting!! i thought i felt movement at 17 weeks but it was not until 19weeks i was 100% now at 20 they feel strong!! i love it :D

It could be baby I think I was about 18 or 19 weeks when I felt Leah move (my 1st) It was about 17 weeks this time.

That must be such a wonderful feeling! I cannot wait to feel movement :D

I felt this one move at 13weeks, and my daughter at 14 weeks... so yer... you can feel kicks at 18weeks. I can see the kicks now from outside now, and part of my tummy suddenly pokes up. :rotfl:

yep, i felt Evie with bubble like movements at 15 weeks, but not proper kicks until about 21 weeks, but my placenta was anterior (on the front) so my mw said it was more than likely cushioning any kicks :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back