Is it ok to do this?

Pregnot

Reaction score
I've been in severe pain for weeks with my back and visited the gp a couple of times

The first doctor said it was just pregnancy and il have to manage but 2 weeks later, agony and tears everyday I went to see the other doctor at the practice he was really thorough for me straight in with scan for gallstones and physio starting 2 days later for my back

I've been having the physio for 2 weeks now and there's a huge improvement I'm not crying everyday and although I'm still in pain it's no where near what it used to be I'm not taking the codeine prescribed now either .

would it be ok to send the doctor a card thanking him for his prompt service and how much it has improved in just a short time?

I think it would a really nice idea to send him a card! I work in a hospital and I know that every single thankyou card we get goes up in the staff room for everyone to see. Really boosts moral and let's you know that people have appreciated what you've done for them :)

I'm glad you have been able to sort your pain, it must be such a relief for you :) xx

I think its great to thank someone when they have done their job well, all to often complaints are made but its rare to get a thanks very much!
I think it would be much appriciated :)

Il do it then as I really do appreciate what he's done for me especially as waiting list for physio is 3 months n he got me in 2 days!

Il get one and drop it in when I go midwife on weds :)

I think it'd be lovely to do that, I think it'd make their day :) people are always far too eager to complain and not say thank you etc x

Agreed I think its lovely to send a card. X

It's always nice to be thanked, I don't see why not!! Glad ur feeling a little better x

sorry to hear you have been suffering - but glad you have a lovely gp who has sorted you out - I would send a card, as the good gp's need to be recognised - cos there are so many that just aren't bothered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back